Friday, May 23, 2008

How the power outage and economy affect our life.


Saipan, which was a shangri-la before, is now in a very bad situation. Because Saipan's gas price and the electric charge went higher. The gas price is getting higher and higher, but the electricity price increased twice the normal price. So many people are having problems with money.


The reason why Saipan's economy is getting worse is the United States' economy is getting worse. Since United States' economy is getting worse, the gas price gets higher. So many people prevent riding cars. Some companies can't give salaries to their employees.


Saipan must fix the power outage problem. Sometimes when I'm working on my project, the power goes out and it bothers me. So it affects business people much. If the power goes out, they might lose their works they have done. So I think the power outage problem should be solved.


I have a tip for saving electric charge. This is my idea but I think it will work. If you have a generator, put gas in it and run it every day. I think you will use less money than just using the electricity that C.U.C gives us. Our family tried to do that but our generator was broken. So I think this will work if the gas price doesn't go up.

3 comments:

Mr.J said...

I like the last part, the tip.
I will try to save more power.

DK said...

I agree with your opening.. gas and electric prices are increasing too much...Anyway, I will try to save power,too!

JAGA WAKEEZ said...

you have to get your facts right. The CNMI's economy was doing bad ever since. The gas price doesn't go up just cause the economys bad. It is called supply and Demand.
Other than that you have some grammar but it is good.